Maximize the returns of your claim as quickly as possible and with minimal stress, with the help of a skilled and caring public adjuster.
If you are here, chances are you have experienced significant property damages to your business or home. Some of the following may sound familiar:
- When you first filed your claim, you felt confident your insurance company would take care of it. But the process has gone on for what feels like forever, and you’re afraid you won’t get the money you need to set things back to the way they were.
- The adjuster from your insurance company is now giving you new information about “coverage issues,” and you know this translates to you not getting the money you need to repair the damages to your property.
- If contractors approved by your insurance company have started work, it’s not meeting your standards or expectations for quality.
- You know the burden of proving the magnitude of your claim falls on you, but everything necessary to provide that proof—replacement costs, actual cash values, photos, tax returns, financial statements, depreciation schedules, year-end inventories, purchases—seems so overwhelming.
- You’re not sure whether the insurance company’s adjuster is as thorough as he or she should be, or whether he or she even has your best interests in mind.
- Dealing with your insurance company is intimidating, and the stress of resolving your claim is exhausting.
- You feel like this process has taken over your entire life.
You're So Fed Up
You’re so fed up with the claims process that you’d almost prefer a quick resolution to full payment. All you want to do is get back into your business or home and get your life back on track.
It's Not Your Fault
It’s not your fault you’re feeling overwhelmed and ready to throw in the towel. The process of collecting crucial information and filing a claim is cumbersome and difficult.
You're Not Alone
You’re not alone, and more importantly, we can help.
Executive General Adjuster and Consulting Engineer
With 23 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have worked on many multimillion-dollar claims throughout the United States and Caribbean, in a variety of industrial and commercial facilities including saw mills, food processing, manufacturing, hotels, churches, printing, and many others. I have also worked on residential claims.
It’s safe to say I’ve seen it all.
Throughout my career, one thing has become increasingly clear: insurance companies do not always have your best interests in mind.
When you hire an accountant for your accounting or tax needs, or an attorney to take care of your legal needs, you’re hiring an expert, a partner to guide you through unfamiliar territory.
As a public adjuster, I can do the same for you when it comes to your insurance claim. I act in your best interests. I take care of all the details, from reviewing your policy to making detailed reports about losses, values, to communicating and negotiating with your insurance company on your behalf.
Consider me your partner, your guide, and your expert-in-residence.
The result: you minimize your stress and maximize the return on your claim, and you get back to living your life as quickly as possible.
For a free and confidential initial discussion and review of your claim, please complete the Report-A-Loss form. We will contact you, and during our discussion you can expect to receive valuable information designed to help you on your way to recovery.